Monday

I want dogs. I don't want any crappy mutts or collies, they're good dogs, but not good enough. I want hunting dogs, more than anything else. I talked to grandpa about it, he says that God is going to help me, if I meet him halfway. I guess that means that the dogs will turn up, I just have to do my part. I found an ad in a magazine near the fishing camp. Two red boned hound pups, one male, one female. I'm sure that if I raise the money, work for it, God will help me. I'm sure that if i do my part, he will do his. I pray every single night and ask for help.  I think i will get it. I've been selling bait to the fishermen, cutting corn for the farmers, cutting wood, building fences, and anything else I can think of to raise money. I have been doing this for two weeks, and I have fifty two cents. This is going to take longer than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment