Tuesday

Finally I have my fifty dollars!!!!!!!!! It took almost two years but it's all here. I went to grandpa's store yesterday and he said that he will take me to town next week. I can't wait that long -- I think will just walk there. It's twenty miles as the crow flies; shouldn't take more that two days. I'm leaving tomorrow. Two and a half days until I will be the owner of the best dogs in the world! I have already made collars out of leather, and soon I will carve names on them. I'm tired and I think I will go to bed soon since I'm leaving early tomorrow. Oh yeah! One more thing -- I have ten dollars left over cause the dogs went down to forty! I think I will buy papa some new robes and mama some new fabric for dresses. And my sisters, I think I will buy them some candy, lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment